Well, I’ve been avoiding it for a while, but I finally got tagged by Ondolady. So, since I’m on a tight deadline, I’ll make this brief.
My six unspectacular quirks are (in no particular order):
1. Once a week, I go to the comic store.
2. I go through a world of physical pain at least twice a week training (self inflicted, I know)
3. I have to shave my head everyday. Failing that, once every 2 days and no more.
4. I always say this verse in the morning “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”.
5, I have a strange sense of smell. I can pick up any scent. Ask anyone who knows me well.
6. I always have, in most instances, a carrot or sweets (don’t ask!) in my bag.
That’s all you guys are getting…
Went to cover Edwyn Collins yesterday at the Shepard’s Bush Empire. This dude suffered a major a major cerebral hemorrhage two years ago and only by the grace of God he came back from the brink. To be honest, I’ve never heard of this guy before but anyone who can get back to doing what they love despite setbacks, has my vote anyday. I believe that we should all be thankful for God’s mercies everyday: